July 6, 2012
- Letter From The Editor
- Welcome, New Subscribers!
- GIVEAWAY: Photo Session & Print Credit
- GIVEAWAY:How To Train Your Dragon Live Spectacular
- Fit By Forty: I Want to Hear from YOU!
- Mac Kid Day at *play Welcomes Multilingual Chicago
- Macaroni Made
- Macaroni Menus
- Fit By Forty: Q & A
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- Teen Scene
- Plan Ahead
- Area Museum FREE Days 2012
- Have A Service You'd Like Featured?
- Chicago Area Story Times
- Kids Eat FREE or Cheap!
This is a fun craft to keep the little ones occupied during the summer!
1. Paint the bottom of your little person's foot with tempera or washable paint. Only paint one foot at a time.
2. Have them step onto a paper, using their right foot on the left side or vice versa.
3. Wash the painted foot with a baby wipe or paper towel.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 with the second foot.
5. Have your little person paint in the body of the butterfly, or help them complete that step.
6. Let dry completely.
7. Enjoy on your fridge!
8. Experiment with different colors and embellishments!
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC